Thursday, May 8, 2014

Here We Go

Ready or not!

Tomorrow is the BIG day!  Ellis will be making her debut.  Jeremy and I are headed to the hospital at 5am, so I can be induced.  I have a lot of mixed feelings about induction and choosing my baby's birthday, but after weighing all our options, it seems like the best decision for us.

The plan is to go in at 5am and get settled.  By settled I mean, the IV started and hooked up to all those monitors and vital signs, etc.  The dr plans to break my water around 6:30 and hopefully, that will be enough to get labor started and I'll have Ellis at some point that day.  If I haven't progressed much within 2 hours or so, they will start Pitocin.  I have high hopes, since I'm already dilated to a 4 and 75% effaced.  Either way, we are so excited to meet our baby girl!

Aunt Bootie is the winner!!!!
 

taken at 4:30am on 5/9/2014

taken at 4:30am on 5/9/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment