The #1 issue parents have with their children- SLEEP (eating veggies is a close second). At night, she goes to sleep just fine- we put her down, she's asleep within 10 minutes with little to no crying. BUT . . .
she wakes up every night around 11:00 or 12:00 and she cries and cries. We rock her, changer her diaper, give her a drink, let her cry it out. She's awake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours each night. She will go to sleep for a few minutes and wake up screaming. It is exhausting!
When we finally get her back to sleep (usually 1am or so), she will sometimes sleep until it's time to get up in the mornings, but other times, she will cry off and on for the rest of the night.
I know what you're thinking:
- Teething?- could be, I mean she has a total of 2 bottom teeth and we can see half of her 2 top teeth and she's 15 months old. Honestly, I hope she's teething.
- Gas?- maybe, she eats lots of cheese.
- Bad dreams?- possible, what do babies have nightmares about? Milk shortage?
- Hungry?- doubtful, she packs it away at dinner time
- Comfort?- not as likely, she does want us to hold her (mostly me), but she still cries when we are holding her and it seems like she is still bothered or unhappy even while we are holding her